WHO WE ARE:
CHURCH ARMY AFRICA (CAA) is a community of the Anglican evangelists positively transforming Africa. It is part of the worldwide community of Church Army Evangelists in Europe, America and Australia. Church Army Africa was established in Africa in 1954.
WHAT WE DO:
- EVANGELISM AND DISCIPLESHIP: Evangelization of Africa is our primary mandate: working through the local Church, ensuring that the Great Commission remains our higher goal and priority area of focus for discipleship of nations and Church planting among the marginalized and the unreached.
- COMMUNITY CARE: Committed to societal transformation through service delivery. Church Army operates several social programs geared towards improvement of human lives in Africa. Such services include but not limited to Health care, Primary and Secondary Education, Micro-finance, youth vocational training, youth home clubs, children ministries in the informal settlements, holistic training for transformation of human lives at the grass root level, and many others.
- LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT: Committed to the training of men and women for integral mission in Africa: Committed to Evangelization of Africa through various academic programs. Diploma in Christian Mission, Diploma in School Chaplaincy, Diploma in Children ministries, Diploma in Christian and civic Responsibility, Diploma in Urban missions and Certificate in Shepherd Institute and certificate awarded by Church Army Africa, Certificates and Diplomas courses in Business and Technical Studies offered by CABS(Church Army Business Studies).
- LEVERAGING WEALTH CREATION: Committed to betterment of life through socio-economic empowerment of the African people towards self reliance and sustainability.
H.E. A. L. (Health, Education, Advocacy, and Leveraging wealth creation).
- A community of Anglican Evangelists positively transforming society throughout Africa.
- Enabling the African Church to evangelize and care for the Africa’s peoples.
School of Missions: Located on Jogoo Road Nairobi Kenya; with satellite centres in Embu, Kajiado and Katakwa.
School of Missions: College of Christian Ministries in Lilongwe Malawi.
Church Army Business School: Located on Jogoo Road Nairobi: Specialized in business and professional courses for young people with special focus on Christian formation
Church Army Academy Kenya: Committed to offering holistic education to the children in a Christian environment.
Church Army Academy Uganda: Committed to offering wholistic education to the children in a Christian environment.
Church Army Centre for urban Mission: Located at Jogoo Road: Committed to service delivery among the informal settlements in Nairobi and other slums in Kenya. Run the following programs; Children ministries, youth ministries, micro-finance, Samaritan strategy, CCMP.
Church Army Uganda: Bungokho Rural Development Centre: Committed to community service delivery through training of young people in masonry, carpentry, tailoring, agro-forestry, micro-finance etc
Church Army Medical Clinic: Committed to offering health services to the surrounding community: demonstrating God’s love through health care.
MODE OF OPERATION
Church Army Africa works under the leadership of the Anglican Church in Africa: Under the umbrella of the Council of Anglican Provinces of Africa (CAPA); in a Diocese through the leadership of a Bishop; and in a Parish through the leadership of a Vicar.
Church Army Africa is governed by a pan African Board of Directors drawn from across Africa with the Primate of the Anglican Province of Rwanda as the President of the organization
OUR PRESENCE IN AFRICA:
|Republic of Southern Sudan,||D.R.C||Malawi|
PARTNERSHIPS AND AFFILIATION LINKS
|WORLDWIDE ANGLICAN COMMUNION||ALL AFRICA’S ANGLICAN DIOCESES|
|ALL AFRICA COUNCIL OF CHURCHES||GAFCON|
|CMS NEW ZEALAND||CMS AFRICA|
|ALL SAINTS CATHEDRAL CHURCH NAIROBI||ALL SAINTS CATHEDRAL CHURCH KAMPALA|
|SAINT PAUL’S UNIVERSITY (Limuru)||CHURCH ARMY ENGLAND|
|CHURCH ARMY AUSTRALIA||CHURCH ARMY CANADA|
|CHURCH ARMY USA||CHURCH ARMY DENMARK|
|CHURCH ARMY JAMAICA||CHURCH ARMY BABEDOS|
|CHURCH ARMY NEW ZEALAND||CROSSLINKS|
|CAIRO AFRICA||TEARFUND UK|
|CHALLENGE AID||ST. MARY’S FETCHEM|
|PORTICUS CV||THE POINT CHURCH|
|ANGLICAN AID||OVERSEAS COUNCIL OF AUSTRALIA (OCA)|
|JERUSALEM TRUST||MADI AND WEST NILE DIOCESE|
|MOROGORO DIOCESE||LUSAKA DIOCESE|
|ACK NAMBALE DIOCESE||TOMASINA DIOCESE|
|SEBEI DIOCESE||MASASI DIOCESE|
|DIOCESE OF SOUTH WEST TANGANYIKA||ADRIAN MORTON NORTHAMPTON|
|DIOCESE OF PETERBOROUGH||St. MATHEW’S ELBURTON|
|BUCKE COLLINS TRUST||CHRIST CHURCH BEDFORD|
|CROSSVIEW LUTHERAN PARISH||St.ANDREW’S PLYMOUTH|
|DIOCESE OF CHICHESTER||KENYA CHURCH ASSOCIATION|
|MEARS ASHBY PARISHE||St.AUGUSTINE BROXBOURNE|
|St. JAMES CLARKENWELL||St. JOHN’S HOOE|
|St. JOHN’S WIMBOURNE||St. MARY’S BATTERSEA|
|St. MARY’S BASINGSTOKE||St. MARY’S CHOSELY|
|St PAUL’S PYHOPE||TRINITY GRANTHAM|